Nicole Chang, O.D. focuses on the treatment of ocular surface disease.
Dr. Chang was born and raised on O‘ahu and is an alumna of Punahou School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in biology from the University of Southern California and her Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree at the Pacific University College of Optometry. Dr. Chang is a member of the Hawaii Optometric Association.
Prior to returning home to be closer to family, Dr. Chang worked in private practice in Los Angeles. She is delighted to be back in Honolulu to have the opportunity to serve the people of Hawai‘i at Jenkins Eye Care. She is particularly passionate about the diagnosis and management of dry eye syndrome and meibomian gland dysfunction. Dr. Chang’s ultimate goal is to help her patients improve their quality of life.
Dr. Chang and her husband are avid travelers who love learning about the history and culture of the countries they visit and indulging in the local cuisine.
- College: University of Southern California
- Optometry School: Pacific University College of Optometry
- Dr. Barry Leonard and Associates – Panorama City, CA
- Indian Health Services – Blackfoot, ID
- Sparks Matsunaga VA – Honolulu, HI
- Naval Medical Center – San Diego, CA
- American Optometric Association
- Hawaii Optometric Association